Low maintenance. Superior performance. These are two examples of the many benefits our high quality commercial carpet offers business owners. Floor Coverings International Main Line has a wide selection of commercial carpet varieties that are created to perform in high traffic areas. Commercial carpet can be quickly and easily installed, saving you the inconvenience of having to deal with a multi-day installation process that can disrupt your business. Keep reading to learn more about this great flooring option or contact our flooring experts to help you find the perfect carpet for your business needs.
Commercial Carpet Advantages:
- Resists stains and damage in high traffic areas.
- Popular in busy work environments for its sound absorbing qualities.
- Provides more comfort and warmth than other commercial flooring options.
- Choose from a plethora of color and styles to fit your creative desires.
- To maintain commercial carpet it’s important to have it vacuumed daily if possible. This will cut down the amount of dirt, allergens, and other sources of soiling.
- Commercial carpet should be deep cleaned regularly to remove impurities that are ground into the fiber over time.
- It’s a good idea to provide employees with the correct cleaners to spot treat any small spills — doing so can help prevent the buildup of damage and prolong the life of your carpet.
Floor Coverings International Main Line has experience installing carpet in a wide rage of businesses, including offices, schools, hotels, restaurants, and more. We offer a huge selection of different carpet styles and provide professional installation to accommodate any business schedule. We proudly serve the Havertown, Philadelphia, Wynnewood, Philadelphia, Broomall area. Contact us today to schedule a free on-site consultation and let us help you find the perfect flooring for your business!